- Revolutionary chimney sweeping log ideal preparation before sweeping the chimney; Ensures you get the maximum heat yield from your wood burner or open fire
- Regular use will avoid the risk of chimney fires; The smoke from the log carries catalysts which helps remove soot deposits from your chimney
- Very simple to use and ideal before using chimney cleaning rods; Suitable for all wood burning stoves and appliances
- The main ingredients of the product are sawdust, paraffin and mineral catalysts, which are absolutely safe for your fireplace, stove and flue
- Use between chimney sweeping to help reduce the build up of soot in your chimney
Fire and smoke produce soot deposits on the inner walls of the stove vent. Result - the stove is blunted and there is danger of fire. After using this Flamefast Stove & Chimney Sweeping Log you do not have any more soot deposits. You can light safely your fireplace.
Place the log in your fireplace, light the paper wrap and leave the stove cleaning log to be completely burned. The smoke from the Flamefast Stove & Chimney Sweeping Log carries mineral catalysts which remove soot deposits from your stove vent. Do not lay the log onto a lit fire.
It is recommended to use 1 x log ever 2 months. Especially for the first time use 2 logs within 10 days.
The main ingredients of the product are sawdust, paraffin and mineral catalysts, which are absolutely safe for your fireplace, stove and flue. There is no visual result. This log is not a detergent to remove the blackness of the stove.#
1 x sweeping Log